PGV Vacuum hand pump 0 to -0.95 bar / 0 to 13.7 psi
The PGV is a highly efficient vacuum pump generating vacuum quickly using a pulling action. The extensive volume control provides fine adjustment of the generated vacuum. The compact, sturdy and lightweight construction is designed for use in tough field environments.
PGV user manual: https://www.beamex.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/PGV-Manual.pdf.
- Pressure medium: Air
- Default pressure fitting thread: Bx G1/8" male, use equivalent female fitting to attach to the pump.
- Dimensions: length: 230 mm to 322 mm, diameter: 35 mm
- Weight: 340 g / 0.75 lb
- PGV spare parts set (8003440)
- Pressure fitting Bx G1/8" male to 1/4" NPT male (7113300), for connecting the pressure measurement hose to a device under test.
- Pressure hose, 0.75 m with Bx G1/8" male threads in both ends.