The Beamex DMT Dirt and Moisture Trap helps you protect your calibration equipment against contamination. Process instruments may contain moisture and dirt, which could enter the pressure source or calibrator in pneumatic calibrations. The DMT will collect impurities from the device to be tested and prevent them from entering the calibration equipment.
DMT210 has Bx 1215 male fittings for Beamex 630 bar hoses can be used up to 210 bar / 3045 psi pressure applications. Pressure media: Air. Liquids are not supported.
Standard delivery contains:
- The DMT Dirt and Moisture Trap and a stand to keep the trap in a vertical position. The stand also works as a manifold having three pressure ports with G1/8” female threads. Two of the ports are plugged and one has a fitting for the included pressure hose.
- 630 bar pressure hose for connecting the DMT to the device to be tested.
- A set of seals and gaskets.
- A support plate for installing the DMT to the back of a CENTRiCAL or another calibration bench.
- An adapter for the bottom of the DMT. To be used if you remove the stand and attach it e.g., to a wall.
- All items are delivered packed in a hard case.
See manual on Beamex website