Beamex PGM calibration pump (0 ... 20 bar / 0 ... 300 psi) is a hand-operated pressure calibration pump that uses air as its pressure medium. The PGV vacuum calibration pump -0.95 ... 0 bar (-13.7 ... 0 psi) is a highly efficient vacuum pump that lets you generate vacuum quickly using a pulling action.
This PGM & PGV kit includes both pumps with accessories in a common case and allows reaching pressure range -0.95 ... 20 bar (-13.7 ... 300 psi)
Standard delivery includes:
- PGM calibration pump with standard accessories (9010000), including output fittings, plug, spare part set and user manual
- PGV vacuum calibration pump with standard accessories (9010120), including spare part set and user manual
- 40 bar pressure T-hose set, 1.5 m (8009550)
- Pressure fitting set Bx G1/8" male to G1/8" male and G1/4" B female (8003100) for connecting Beamex 40 bar (600 psi) hoses to internal and external high pressure modules
- all items are packed in a hard case (8003340)