Replaceable inserts with different sized holes are to be used with MC6-T to allow calibration of temperature sensors with different diameters. Diameter of the hole is recommended to be 0,2...0,3 mm larger than the outer diameter of the instrument to be calibrated, at most 0,5 mm. For reliable and safe performance of the calibrator, use only original Beamex MC6-T inserts. Inserts are not included in the standard delivery of MC6-T.
- diameter: 24.5 mm / 0.96"
- length: 154.9 mm / 6.10"
- Hole depth: 149.9 mm / 5.90"
- MC6-T660 blank (5655300)
- Blank, undrilled insert for MC6-T660
- MC6-T660 MH1 (5671601)
- Multi-hole insert with holes for 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 1/4" sensors
- MC6-T660 MH2 (5671602)
- Multi-hole insert with holes for 2 x 3 mm, 2 x 4 mm, 6 mm, 1/4" sensors
- MC6-T660 MH3 (5671603)
- Multi-hole insert with holes for 3 mm, 2 x 1/4", 3/16", 3/8" sensors
- MC6-T660 MH4 (5671604)
- Multi-hole insert with holes for 3 mm, 2 x 1/4", 2 x 3/16", 3/8" sensors
Customized inserts are based on blank insert (5655300) and can be designed based on customer needs. Up to 7 straight holes can be drilled, diameter min 3 mm. Technical approval for the design is needed. Multiple pre-designed special inserts are available on request.
Note! Use sensor heat shield with MC6-T660 when calibrating at temperatures above 150 ⁰C to protect the handle and internal structures of the instrument to be calibrated. The heat shield is included in 8129720 Accessory holder and heat shield for MC6-T660