The Beamex MC6 is a high-accuracy field calibrator that offers calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature, and various electrical signals. It is also a multi-bus field communicator for fieldbus instruments. The main purpose of this page is to help you find suitable accessories to your MC6 calibrator. For more information on the MC6, please visit our website.
Accessories and spare parts for MC6
- Batteries and chargers
- Communication cables
- Test leads and plugs - filter by connector type
- All product-specific accessories and spare parts
- Pressure calibration pumps
- Pressure hoses - filter by pressure rating
- Pressure fittings - filter by pressure fitting type
- See also Pressure fittings guide for more information on the fitting types
- Temperature sensors
- thermocouple leads and plugs
- for automatic temperature calibrations, we recommend MC6-T
- Service portal for calibration and repair services
- Support portal for support requests
- Training services
Calibration management software
A variety of accessories are included in the standard delivery. Most of the standard accessories can also be found from webshop as spare parts.
- USB Type-A to Type-B communication cable (MC calibr.) (8036700)
- Battery charger, including power supply BC15 for MC6 (8081755) and country-specific power cord (link)
- Battery pack MC6, LiPo, installed (8081785)
- Test leads and clips
- User guide, multiple languages available
- Accredited calibration certificate, request a copy in pdf format
Software and hardware options
The MC6 is a configurable product and the capabilities of the calibrator can be expanded with software and hardware options. Options can also be purchased for existing calibrators. Please note that hardware options can only be installed at Beamex or authorized partners.
- communicator options for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus or Profibus PA allow the calibrator to be used as multibus communicator. All three options can be installed to the same unit.
- Data Logger user interface mode is optional functionality
- various controller communication options are available for external pressure controllers and temperature dryblocks, enabling fully automatic pressure and temperature calibrations
- Mobile Security Plus technology ensures calibration data integrity
- 3 internal pressure modules and a barometric module can be installed into the MC6, please see MC6 brochure for available modules
- if communicator options for FOUNDATION Fieldbus or Profibus PA are purchased, Fieldbus Hardware Capability must be installed to the calibrator (9270560)