The Beamex ePG Electric Pressure Pump and Controller is a portable, battery-operated electric pressure pump and controller for industrial pressure calibration applications in ranges from -0.85 ... 20 bar (-12.4 ... 300 psi). It provides an effortless way to generate pressure or vacuum and can be used together with any existing pressure calibrator.
The pressure connection consists of pressure port with G1/8" female thread and a pre-installed Bx G1/8" male fitting for Beamex 40 bar hoses (6089410 Pressure module fitting G1/8" male to Bx G1/8" male).
Dimensions 231 x 157 x 62 mm / 9.1" x 6.2" x 2.4", weight 2.3 kg / 5 lb.
Complete kit includes
- ePG Electric Pressure Pump and Controller, with hand and shoulder straps installed
- Battery pack, Li-ion, installed
- USB Type-C charger with country-specific mains plug
- USB Type-A to Type-C communication cable
- 40 bar (600 psi) pressure T-hose set 1,5 m with 1/4" and 1/8” NPT fittings and seals (8009550)
- Pressure plug set Bx G1/8" male and female for 40 bar hoses (8003610)
- USB Type-C dust covers (5 pcs)
- User manual
- all items are packed in a hard case (8003350)
See user manual on various languages on Beamex website.
See all available ePG accessories and spare parts.