The PGHH hydraulic calibration pump 0 … 700 bar (0 … 10 000 psi) is a hand-operated, hydraulic, high-pressure generator to be used with liquids (mineral oil, distilled water). The pump is equipped with an adjustable volume control for fine-tuning the generated pressure. PGHH also includes a prime/high stroke selector for easy use.
PGHH has two output connectors, one for high pressure EXT module and another one for 630 bar hose.
- The connector at the top is G1/4" B for connecting a high-pressure external module EXT60...1000, blanked off with a plug 7150120 PGHH pressure plug G1/4" male.
- The connector on the side is G1/4" female thread with pre-installed Bx 1215 fitting for connecting a Beamex 630 bar (9100 psi) hose (7108500 Pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to G1/4" male).
Dimensions 265 x 160 x 120 mm / 10.4" x 6.3" x 4.7", weight 1.3 kg / 2.87 lb.
Complete kit includes:
- PGHH pump
- 630 bar pressure hose, 1.0 m (7021390)
- pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to 1/4" NPT male (7108560) for the pressure hose
- bonded seals for EXT/PGHH (10 pcs) (8003545)
- copper washers for G1/4" B fittings (10 pcs) (8072700)
- filling bottle with a cap
- user manual
- all items are packed in a hard case (8003325)
User manual can be found on Beamex website.
See all available PGHH accessories and spare parts. Please note that PGHH pump can be used with either 630 bar or 1000 bar pressure hoses.