The PGHH is a hand-operated, hydraulic, high-pressure generator compatible with different liquids. The pump is equipped with an adjustable volume control for fine-tuning generated pressure. PGHH also includes a prime/high stroke selector for easy use.
- Output connectors:
- G3/8" female on the top (to be attached with the included G3/8" male to G1/4" female fitting for connecting to an EXT pressure module).
- G1/4" female on the sides (to be attached with the included Bx 1215 male to G1/4" male fitting for connecting the 630 bar hose).
- Pressure medium: Low viscosity mineral based hydraulic oil or distilled water.
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.87 lb
- Dimensions: 265 mm x 160 mm x 120 mm / 10.4" x 6.3" x 4.7".
- PGHH Pump
- Carrying case
- Copper gasket for G1/4" male fittings (8072700).
- Bonded seal for PGHH pump (8003545).
- Pressure hose 630 bar, 1m (7021390).
- Pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to 1/4" NPT male (7108560), for connecting the hose to the device under test.
- Pressure fitting Bx 1215 male to (ISO228) G1/4" male (7108500) on side, for connecting pump to pressure hose.
- Pressure fitting (ISO228) G3/8" male to (ISO228) G1/4" female (8003189), for connecting a Beamex external pressure module to the top of the pump.
- Pressure plug (ISO228) G1/4" male to plug (7150120), for closing off the top of the pump, where a Beamex external pressure module can be attached.